digging tips for life -add on.....

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited July 2015 in Strut Central
buy the reissue and.........the grail goddess blesses you with the og in the next few years since you showed true love

NEVER FAILS

add on

Comments

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    kala said:
    buy the reissue and.........the grail goddess blesses you with the og in the next few years since you showed true love

NEVER FAILS

add on

I find this works for picking up a beat up copy of something, within a few weeks you'll find a minty copy of the same record.

I tend to always leave a few records behind rather than taking everything in sight. I tell myself those will sprout new rares for the next time I visit that spot, the same way one leaves a fake egg in the nest to encourage a chicken to keep laying 'em.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Pay fairly, they may have more later.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

It pays to develop good rapport with the shop owner. If you drop some decent coin on him, then he'll keep the 'good shit' aside for you when you visit. I've bought thousands of records that never made it to the bins because the dealer stashed them for the 'Stacks. Real talk!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You can think you're slick by stashing a soul-funk-rock raer you'll have to figure out a way to pay for in the easy listening section, but little do you know that that's the first place a more savvy soul-funk-rock digger goes to look.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    ^^^
    I found a sealed Axelrod Songs of Experience in the easy listening bin down on the floor. Pays to look.