POST SOME HOT GUY-ON-GUY PHOTOS!!!

BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
YOU PERVERT!SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEEPSTANK [/b] He writes poetry (what rhymes with "latin bloodshitter")He publishes his own magazine He's got Brooklyn's organic food supply on lock (Slice the brie, lovey!)And he's the nicest, smartest, funniest dude around.Happy birthday DSF! (((Come blow out the candle)))

Comments

• Happy birthday. The shoppe misses you

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FR*D!!!

Hope you enjoy the VOEH, and hopefully we can meet up again in NYC Novemberish FMU-time.

Best wishes.

• happy birthday hot stuff! hey, i was just thinking that dude L13/zizag is on some charles olson next level punctuation shit. either that or he's a total doofus but its kinda fun to think that he's beyond us all on the punctuation tip. in any case, happy birthday dreamboat.

love,

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday Stank - HOLD IT DOWN SON

• Options
    Happy birthday Dyra! Hope the crib is coming along well...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thanks MEN. (no photoshop). I'm good and old now. 34 with a bullet.

a little SS jumpoff @ the crib coming soon. czech your PMs in the upcoming.

Jo**y, I was gonna come thru to buy myself a birthday present today, but I came to my senses and gave the money to the NOLA refugee fund here @ SS. Soon.

peace y'alls.

(yo shiggy, I'm gonna be in SF sept 17-19... holler if you're gonna be up there too.)

• (yo shiggy, I'm gonna be in SF sept 17-19... holler if you're gonna be up there too.)

I know this amazing burrito shop.
    *barf*

(Still sorry about that)