KON - Montreal May 1st

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited April 2015 in Strut Central
I got this in events but just wanted to share this in case anyone wants to recreate the madness that took place for DJ Day

Can't thank SS enough for bringing us all together and allowing bookings like this to take place
Holla on PM for ticks and also don't forget to cop the new Chaka Kon edit on Star Time
This will be another legendary night!

Comments

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Hey *Toine

I'm driving through MTL May 1 eve, I'll pull over for a bit and shake a leg if all pans out,

l8tr sk8tr

• I was thinking of heading to Toronto to catch Tuxedo, PBW and J-Rocc on the same date but im seriously considering just staying in the city and going to this and catch PBW on the 2nd. Will cheap thrills be carrying tickets this time too?

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Would def roll through if I was anywhere nearby and buy any/all Strutters a drink or 5.

Have fun!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    cool man loop if you make it I might have an interesting record related proposition for you
    and yeah tickets are on sale at cheap thrills...ill be at the PBW show the homies opening for him are really solid. hope to see you again procass...santi (aka OST) should be there as well

peace