Freddy Robinson "River's Invitation" Off the Cuff

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
my boss has never asked for something like this, but he just barged in and desperately asked me to get this song for him, any way i knew how. i'm stuck at work, so if anyone can hook up an mp3, i would be greatly appurciative. anytime before friday afternoon.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Andrew, if no one gets you before the end of today I'll send one from home

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    mucho thanks man
    soulstrut comes thru

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I'll get ya if guzzo doesnt. Great album.

But yo, I thought you didnt want to be my friend.

low blow.

and i would never be friends with someone who's pinched weed from friends. if you want to talk about swiping handfuls of it from future frat brothers though, that's a whole other issue...

or if you want to discuss joining a fraternity...

I am always down for the latter tho.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    all these fools have swiped before, just too proud to admit it. back in the day, my own pops used to be my (and all my friends') only source for weed.
    about the record, if you already have it on mp3... hit me up! guzzo needs to go home and record it i think. if you're in the same boat, i'll be hitting you up if guzzo disappoints... but, really, that's unfathomable.
    thanks

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    all these fools have swiped before, just too proud to admit it. back in the day, my own pops used to be my (and all my friends') only source for weed.
    about the record, if you already have it on mp3... hit me up! guzzo needs to go home and record it i think. if you're in the same boat, i'll be hitting you up if guzzo disappoints... but, really, that's unfathomable.
    thanks

the only people I dissapoint are GF's... and Andrews Adams apple is too manly for me to fuck with.

Like I said if someone already has it in MP3 format go head and help dude out

-Adam

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

dopeness...