Greetings

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Hello to the soulstrut community. I'm a digger from Puerto Rico living in NYC. Thought I should introduce myself before I kept posting. I've been listening to and collecting music since my grandfather gave me my first boom box at age 5, although I am still in my digging infancy. I can appreciate everything under the sun, but mainly listen to latin, reggae, and soul. I learned about soulstrut through other music sites online, and finally decided to register when someone told me I could make good trades with good people. I'm here to learn, share whatever I've learned, trade, and parlay. See ya around!

Comments

• hey dood... rad to have you here.

ap

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Proper!

Welcome to Soulstrut.

• Bienvenidos. Favor de mandarme todos tus discos de reggae (pero no los de reggaeton).

- hogginthefogg

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hey man, welcome. Give a holler sometime, I'm in NYC.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    known to parle' a garcia vega cigar

Gimme your Challengers, Bandolero, Final Solution, and Night Walkers records, now.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Thanks for the cordial welcome!

hogginthefogg----quedastes en zero con ese pedido!! pero te tengo en mente para el proximo intercambio

jonnypaycheck---Would be good to get up sometime, from what I've lurked I see you like Latin records too, we need to meet up on a listening/trade session

meatyogre---Puerto Rico psych nuggets right there, tough catches. Bandolero turns up every so often but gets scooped up with the quickness, the next one I find is yours. I do have a copy of The Nightwalkers S/T for trade, if you wanna get down pm me