Satanic Cult Political Pedophile Kidnap Ring 45

13»

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    In many different articles I've read the statement that rape isn't about sex, it's about power.

And I find it easy to believe that those with a hard-on for power are also going to have some sick sexual preferences.

And I can't think of a scenario where a sick bastard wouldn't feel more empowered than raping children (ok maybe I could, but I really don't want to).

And all of the shit that's been happening in the UK says this has been going on. There's a super-injunction on any mention of my loc in the press.

For those that don't know, a super-injunction is a legal ruling that prevents media not just from mentioning a specific case, but also mentioning that there's been a ruling preventing discussion about it.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    How can this be free speech?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Yeah, the funny thing is this happened in the Graun's Comment Is Free section. In an article about Tom Watson MP I asked if there had been developments in the Haut case. comment immediately deleted. So then I asked if there was a super injunction on the mention of that case. Comment deleted and my account frozen with a message that all comments would be moderated for 24 hours before being posted. That's a super injunction. The law is just a tool to protect the rich and powerful. Any one who hasn't eaten their breakfast should wiki my loc, and it's on some Owl Lodge shit, with Saville and members of Thatcher's government implicated.