Chingo Bling Live in NYC Wed. Aug. 31st TONIGHT!

MattSonzeezyMattSonzeezy 91 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
-- skip the kill whitey party for once and come to some real shit --That's right y'all, anyone out there in New York City, State, the whole Northeast come party with us at Joe's Pub TONIGHT - Wednesday night, August 31st at Joe's Pub in Mahattan. This is not only Chingo's first appearance in New York, he's one of the first Houston rap artists to ever even perform in the city. Y'all are in for a real show. You know how Chingo does. And if you don't come find out.Por Favor Belive DAT!LIVE IN CONCERT:Chingo Bling - The Tamale Kingpin - Houston, TXScavone - New YorkDJ JD - Houston, TX - Spinning an exclusive set of Houston and New Orleans Bounce CLASSICS!DJ Elle - New YorkJoe's Pub - 425 Lafayette, Downtown Manhattan. www.joespub.comFREE COURVASIER FROM 12 a.m. - 2 a.m.Brought to you by http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com and OxycottontailDON'T MISS OUT!

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    we gonna be there.

there gonna be tamales?

btw, it's jason's bday.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    JOESPUBSOREALPORFAVORBELIEVETHAT

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    please bring up some ma??osas. gracias.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm a jealous li'l putito right now.

• I want a play-by-play, hoLmeses! M*rs just got off the phone with Chingo a minute ago. Apparently, Corey (Sunspot Jones) happened to run into Chingo at the show and had him call M*rs from the club.

Freeeeesssssh!

Herm

P.S. Y'all BETTER have some pictures for me in the a.m.!!!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    it was really really fun. Chingo Bling is a force - I'm not sure of any other way to put it. it wasn't packed (a lot of folls is in Vegas at Magic) but there were enough people there that it didn't look bad - really comfortable. if you've ever been to joe's pub you know that it is very much a loungey spot. a bunch of booths and tables around the stage, expensive cocktails, see and be seen type of spot but fun on good nights because you know everyone there. DJ Elle was wrapping up when I got there - she played Young Jeezy so that was awesome. My man Scavone did a set with a live band and a singer. He has really toned down the thuggery and was almost Emo - well as Emo as you can be in Timberlands. His set was great. JD got on next and played Texas and Nola rap classics - that boy kills it every time. The whole night so far was fun and laid back. Then Chingo Bling got on and ripped it like it was a show for 5000 people. He did a bunch of mixtape joints - Taco Shop over Candy Shop instrumental, and people were losing their minds. All the Texas Expats and Mexicans were especially going nuts, singing along. he had the gringos doing answering call and responses in Spanish. His hypeman was great and this is going to sound weird but they harmonize real well - sounds like doubled vocals when the backup comes in (you know what I mean like Tupac doubled vocals). His hypeman did a few songs too and I wish I could remember his name. Stunta? They did some orginal songs too and the hypeman was a lot more of a straight up rapper. They were wearing jean shorts that almost reached their ankles and Chingo had on the ostrich skin nike cowboy boots, shades, ice grill and a cowboy hat. Anyhow, great show.

• it was really really fun. Chingo Bling is a force - I'm not sure of any other way to put it. it wasn't packed (a lot of folls is in Vegas at Magic) but there were enough people there that it didn't look bad - really comfortable. if you've ever been to joe's pub you know that it is very much a loungey spot. a bunch of booths and tables around the stage, expensive cocktails, see and be seen type of spot but fun on good nights because you know everyone there. DJ Elle was wrapping up when I got there - she played Young Jeezy so that was awesome. My man Scavone did a set with a live band and a singer. He has really toned down the thuggery and was almost Emo - well as Emo as you can be in Timberlands. His set was great. JD got on next and played Texas and Nola rap classics - that boy kills it every time. The whole night so far was fun and laid back. Then Chingo Bling got on and ripped it like it was a show for 5000 people. He did a bunch of mixtape joints - Taco Shop over Candy Shop instrumental, and people were losing their minds. All the Texas Expats and Mexicans were especially going nuts, singing along. he had the gringos doing answering call and responses in Spanish. His hypeman was great and this is going to sound weird but they harmonize real well - sounds like doubled vocals when the backup comes in (you know what I mean like Tupac doubled vocals). His hypeman did a few songs too and I wish I could remember his name. Stunta? They did some orginal songs too and the hypeman was a lot more of a straight up rapper. They were wearing jean shorts that almost reached their ankles and Chingo had on the ostrich skin nike cowboy boots, shades, ice grill and a cowboy hat. Anyhow, great show.

super solid rap up. dude is the hardest working man in showbiz. i will try to put up some pics of chingo holding the nike ostritch boot in a minute.