West side LA quick strike

dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
edited August 2014 in Strut Central
In Mar Vista, close record store destination, bikeable preferred ("rain" is over), GO!

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Records LA was my mainest spot but the dude closed it? Moved? Am I going to that one on pico? CMONSTRUt i am too dumb to search

Hardcore lightning skate sesh at Venice skatepark later though believe it

I like it here

• Yo A**x! You still in LA?!?!

I don't know the West Side record store scene too well these days, but I'd say Record Surplus is still worth czeching out, even in the new locatioin.

Council Thrift and thrift stores out that way in general are always worth the time.

I'd recommend asking about food if you really want to get this thraed going... ; )

• RECORDS LA is now located inside the last book store downtown.

Peace, stein...

• TOUCH vinyl? New spot. Never been though.

Peace, stein...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    all the real stores are to the east, Last Book Store, Record Jungle, all the highland park and Echo park mini stops. get thyself on the 10E now

BOOOOOM thanks dudes!

I am gonna take a bus to the las bookstore tomorrow. I buy lunch for any strutteur.

Showdown tonight in Venice too.

Strutt.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yea, dip into a few record spots with low expectations. Hit up the beach and get something nice to eat.

I always find a record or two when I go to Amoeba records in Hollywood....

Record Surplus is in West LA, but is dead to me. Overpriced for the most part.

I took the 733 bus. It took an hour, but I met some nice people on the way. The Last Bookstore, and the records within, were great. Thank you strutt!

• not too far from Mar Vista

http://www.soundsationsrecords.com/