Tommy Ramone RIP

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited July 2014 in Strut Central
The last one, gone.

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The Ramones really did change my life. RIP.

• The Ramones concerts I went to in the late 70s-early 80s will always be among my prized experiences.

Thanks, bros.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    The Ramones concerts I went to in the late 70s-early 80s will always be among my prized experiences.

Thanks, bros.

This.
    Those powerchord bubblegum pop days, pre-KKK took my baby away stuff were the most cherished gig memories I have, and the albums provided the soundtrack to my chip strewn, beer sodden teenage.
    It's Alive remains the live album closest to a real gig experience; how those ringing major barre chords still shine in the memory.

• skel said:
    LazarusOblong said:
    The Ramones concerts I went to in the late 70s-early 80s will always be among my prized experiences.

Thanks, bros.

This.
    Those powerchord bubblegum pop days, pre-KKK took my baby away stuff were the most cherished gig memories I have, and the albums provided the soundtrack to my chip strewn, beer sodden teenage.
    It's Alive remains the live album closest to a real gig experience; how those ringing major barre chords still shine in the memory.

I still see teens and 20-somethings walking around in Ramones shirts on a regular basis. They're a band that will not die.