NHL PLAYOFFS '14 EDITION

covecove 1,566 Posts
edited May 2014 in Strut Central
Anyone??
1st round was amaaazing with so many lead changes and comebacks.

Sad to see Columbus and Dallas go; they had some great fans/teams this season.

SOI, I see you ;-P

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Bring on the Rangers!
    Attached files

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    THAT'S WHAT'S UP

• KidProcrassKidProcrass 107 Posts
    Yeah last nights game was insane! It is going be one hell of a series.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I am watching some games. It's the best, and I don't know shit about it--which is pretty fun. Definitely the heaviest of the sports--I swear these dudes would be playing this hard for free! Intense.

Bruins / Hab series is fantastic.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    That was one of the biggest hockey games of my life. Verrry happy to have come out on top.
    Shoutout to OST and KidProcrass!
    Sorry about your Pens, RAJ.

BRING ON THE RANGERS.

• KidProcrassKidProcrass 107 Posts
    Oh man what a game that was! I nearly got a heart attack or 2 towards the ending. Havent followed NYC much during this series but it should be a very interesting and tight match up. I just wish we can make it to the cup finals and i will be a happy man.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    You'd be hard pressed to find an overtime game winner scored as casually as Patrick Kane's goal in the last game against the Wild. This core in Chicago is cementing themselves as legends in this city, no matter how the rest of the playoffs play out.

This has been one of the best years for Playoff Hockey. But, man, Hockey threads on Soul Strut could not get any sadder. With that said, I'm rooting for the Habs here on out.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    That was pretty slick.
    I felt for Bryz on that bounce, but glad Cooke was the guy who got burned covering Kane on that play.
    Kane's mic'd up clip in the handshake was good shit, too.