My First Vinyl Release

the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
edited April 2014 in Strut Central
I know this may not be the appropriate place to post this, but I did post the track up a couple of years back when I first found out it was going to be released and there was some interest from Strutters about being able to purchase. There is a pre order link available on Juno
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/rock-the-box-vol-1/530869-01/
Bandcamp Link
http://hotshotsounds.bandcamp.com/
bandcamp link is up!
Snippet here

The whole release is available here

Comments

• francois parkerfrancois parker formerly know as Parkz. 125 Posts
    added to wish-list

(sounds like a real strong EP)

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    francois parker said:
    added to wish-list

(sounds like a real strong EP)

thanks!
    I hadnt heard the other tracks until today, but there were definitely some other tracks I probably would have purchased regardless. Not trying to sound like I am giving a spiel but the whole label is great, I have 2 of the other releases that I purchased a while back and they never leave my record bag, both have a good range of faster and slower tracks, and as I tend to always pack my records with the ability to go slow or fast (or both) this is great for me.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Congrats! Something to tick off the bucket list?
    Will check links in due course.

Duderonomy said:
    Congrats! Something to tick off the bucket list?
    Will check links in due course.

Thanks, definitely something I have been hoping would be released properly for many years!

btw the compilation is now available digitally on bandcamp for $8 for those that aren't after the vinyl

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Nice one dude. Are all the other tracks by aussie producers too?

Kinetic said:
    Nice one dude. Are all the other tracks by aussie producers too?

Thanks M**k
    Tbh I'm not certain, but I think it might be producers from a few different countries. The label is run by two young Australian guys but both have lived in/ toured heavily in Europe so it's quite likely they would have had label submissions from all over.

After slight emergency (i sent the wrong track to mastering oops) here is the full track to preview for those that needed a reminder

• leftrightleftright 101 Posts
    nice job, man. the whole ep sounds great but i would have to say your track is my favorite on it by far. thanks for the heads up on this and sharing your music. hope you have much more continued success

leftright said:
    nice job, man. the whole ep sounds great but i would have to say your track is my favorite on it by far. thanks for the heads up on this and sharing your music. hope you have much more continued success

Wow, they are some very kind words, thank you so much for your support!