BQ in Full Effect - FINALLY

2»

Comments

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    plaese to remove shadow talk from this thread

its NOT on the "diminishing treasures" 2LP, only other record I know is "Percee's Greatest Hits" which is a Japanese comp.... although I did hear that there was a 12" with "homicides" on issued in the 90's ~ anyone seen this?

RD

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i put half the record up at cocaineblunts.com. never say i don't love you guys

although I did hear that there was a 12" with "homicides" on issued in the 90's ~ anyone seen this?

yeah supposedly vinyl dogs pressed up one around the time (97/8ish?) they recorded that record with percee that never came out (the one with t la rock on it). i think i sent em a check and never saw a copy. or maybe i was supposed to send a check and never did.

can someone please post the otherwise unreleased track from the japanese comp?

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    i put half the record up at cocaineblunts.com. never say i don't love you guys

although I did hear that there was a 12" with "homicides" on issued in the 90's ~ anyone seen this?

yeah supposedly vinyl dogs pressed up one around the time (97/8ish?) they recorded that record with percee that never came out (the one with t la rock on it). i think i sent em a check and never saw a copy. or maybe i was supposed to send a check and never did.

can someone please post the otherwise unreleased track from the japanese comp?

dope update Noz, that Vinyl Dogs / Percee thing rings bells...

i'll get the jap joint hooked up at some point, the one where he talks about how he came up and all that business?

peace

RD

• Where have I heard this before. Radio Sole? or another mixtape I got. Damn. I think it might be on a X-Men tape I got. Damn. I hate inner conflict.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Where have I heard this before. Radio Sole? or another mixtape I got. Damn. I think it might be on a X-Men tape I got. Damn. I hate inner conflict.

yeah, its on Radio Sole no Diminishing Returns. Anyway, what is the deal with homicides 2? I have a 12" on Big Beat called 'Lung Collapsing Lyrics' which is a part 2 (different beat though). Anyone know about this? Price check?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Noz, thanks for this. I've gotta check these out later today.

• its funny that percee p still raps exactly the same

that's why I can't really mess with dude if he dropped an album. Morse Code slid me that mix-cd stonesthrow put out (I need to return it btw) and the dude rapped the same way the whole cd and not only but the production he tends to go over gets old.

I can dig dude on a the cameo tip but a whole album I'm not even trying to peep.