Beisbol 2014: The Replay

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    just embarrassing.

one extra base hit over the entire series vs. the Dodgers.

ONE. extra. base. hit.

• melky bopped homers outta fenway from both sides of the plate tonight. bucholz couldn't locate his curve and it turned into fastball BP.

• vintageinfants said:
    melky bopped homers outta fenway from both sides of the plate tonight. bucholz couldn't locate his curve and it turned into fastball BP.

A lost season for the Sox, and no one around here is bumming much because last season was undiluted, out-of-nowhere magic.

All that Curse of the Babe shit has been exorcized forever. The best sports city in America looks ahead to a bright future.

Excelsior!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    vintageinfants said:
    melky bopped homers outta fenway from both sides of the plate tonight. bucholz couldn't locate his curve and it turned into fastball BP.

A lost season for the Sox, and no one around here is bumming much because last season was undiluted, out-of-nowhere magic.

All that Curse of the Babe shit has been exorcized forever. The best sports city in America looks ahead to a bright future.

Excelsior!

I saw an article a little while back with the headline "Could The Red Sox Actually Make The Payoffs?" I simply chuckled. This team? No. No, they cannot.

• DB_Cooper said:
    LazarusOblong said:
    vintageinfants said:

Excelsior!

I saw an article a little while back with the headline "Could The Red Sox Actually Make The Payoffs?" I simply chuckled. This team? No. No, they cannot.

Too young, not enough power, too many injuries. It's a weak year for the AL, but no chance.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    @Rootless, Ratto penned a column about Pac Bell being the Giants' worst enemy. I thought it was their best friend.

My A's resigned for 10 years at O.Co with the hope that Oakland will build them a new park on the same grounds... The Raiders met with San Antonio because someone thought "hey they're silver and black too and have championships maybe it's contagious and airborne"

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    @Rootless, Ratto penned a column about Pac Bell being the Giants' worst enemy. I thought it was their best friend.

My A's resigned for 10 years at O.Co with the hope that Oakland will build them a new park on the same grounds... The Raiders met with San Antonio because someone thought "hey they're silver and black too and have championships maybe it's contagious and airborne"

what did he say exactly?

obviously our yard has been great for ticket sales, and has likely attracted some free agents in a way Candlestick would not have.

we'd have a lot more homers in another park though; that's for sure.

• LazarusOblong said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    LazarusOblong said:
    vintageinfants said:

Excelsior!

Too young, not enough power, too many injuries. It's a weak year for the AL, but no chance.

sox beasted on free agency today. A's taking a rental on lester for cespedes, almost definitely won't sign him to the $140m he's looking for, back to the sox with an upgrade in LF.

• map of the most hated baseball teams by state/province. surprised there aren't more pinstripes.

northwest territories hating the padres and nunavut hating the chisox are easily the two best things about this infographic.

Arizona lol.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    map of the most hated baseball teams by state/province. surprised there aren't more pinstripes.

northwest territories hating the padres and nunavut hating the chisox are easily the two best things about this infographic.

What's up with the rando territory in Western Canada hatting the Sox? And Louisiana too? WTF?