i slept...

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i couldn't get past 'Candy Shop' and that other wack single to really listen to this with an open mind...it contains [color:red]fire [/color].. been in heavy rotation this week..'Ski Mask Way' on constant repeat...forgive me Curtis

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I still don't truss it

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I still don't truss it

smoke one first ....'Ski Mask' contains Moder sample

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I still don't truss it

smoke one first

ok as we speak I got the bong in my hand...I'm surrrrrious these are my last moments of sobriety tonight, send me that ski mask MP3 and I'll write a review in say....10 minutes

BTW this shit better be better than the MJ Off the Wall I'm rockin right now

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

i couldn't get past 'Candy Shop' and that other wack single to really listen to this with an open mind...it contains [color:red]fire [/color].. been in heavy rotation this week..'Ski Mask Way' on constant repeat...forgive me Curtis

You're only listening to that 'cause you're afraid you'll like the Kanye album.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    @e]

You're only listening to that 'cause you're afraid you'll like the Kanye album.

I hear it got 5 stars in Rolling Stone. I now celebrate the entire CD

• i liked the album for all the "mellow " tracks, seriously.

build you up
    rider music
    god gave me style
    that one "chick" track where the chorus sounds like Stevie's "part time lover"
    young buck's appearance on "hate or love it" remix

P.S. I have no interest in Tony Yayo's shit. Besides "Pimpin'" I really haven't felt dude . So this dude was really killing it on the old G-Unit mix-cd's?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If you program out the "Piggy Bank"/Eminem terd/"Candy Shoppe" three-track sequence, it's a decent album.

That said, I haven't listened to it since the week it came out.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

I'm Supposed Die Tonight (50's Hail Mary)?? Ski Mask Way, Ryder Music, This is 50 and In My Hood still get rotation over here. 50 still makes good records on ocassion. That album had some horrible songs though.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I'm Supposed Die Tonight (50's Hail Mary)?? Ski Mask Way, Ryder Music, This is 50 and In My Hood still get rotation over here. 50 still makes good records on ocassion. That album had some horrible songs though.

Yeah, but I just can't get enuff of that cover!