The Other Black Credit Card Guy

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited February 2014 in Strut Central

Comments

• Well played Sam. Dude is versed, throwing out references to the tax commercial guy who is also the dad in the home security commercial. He's up on commercials and he did not let that dude get away with it, no matter how hard he tried to change the subject.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Michael K. White?

"Pardon me, but it's 'Williams', muthafucker"

• "This is a well deserved spanking. Thank you for it"

:lol:

• ha! for those who saw his interview on canadaAM this morning i think he was still peeved off from this interview as he gave Marci Ien a hard time and talked about this interview in his interview with her..lol

SLJ did give that guy a good going over though, even after the dude apologized his ass off..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    SLJ did give that guy a good going over though, even after the dude apologized his ass off..

Sam Rubin is a notoriously ego-inflated local newsman I've heard many stories of him being insulting to people at restaurants, coffee shops, etc. After hearing nothing good about the guy I enjoyed watching Samuel L Jackson put him across the coals like that

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I love how dude keeps thinking he's out of the woods, and Sam Jackson hits it over and over. This is the clip of the week so far.