Fuck the EU

FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
edited February 2014 in Strut Central
You gotta hate it when your diplomatic phone lines are being bugged.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    WE DON'T NEED TO BUG YOUR PHONE, WE CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS BY THE MOVEMENT OF YOUR ADAMS APPLE!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    KILO KILO KILO

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Pretty bold of the Russians to put it out like that.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    At the State Department, Jen Psaki said that if the Russians were responsible for listening to, recording and posting a private diplomatic telephone conversation, it would be ???a new low in Russian tradecraft???.

I'm sorry, what planet is she on? How can this be said with a straight face?

Trolled, and bait taken. Naive 'tradecraft'.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    At the State Department, Jen Psaki said that if the Russians were responsible for listening to, recording and posting a private diplomatic telephone conversation, it would be ???a new low in Russian tradecraft???.

I'm sorry, what planet is she on? How can this be said with a straight face?

Trolled, and bait taken. Naive 'tradecraft'.

I was baffled by this as well.

Did you hear the entire recording? The "fuck the EU" quote is not much more but just the icing on the cake. The real kicker is the rest of the conversation which sheds some light on how the State Department is directing the Ukrainian power struggle towards what they deem to be in the US best interest on some Reagan era bullshit. Simply incredible.

• I want to listen. Where's the soundfile?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    It's [del]almost[/del] comical...