Fuck your entire essence if you don't ride for this (wat goes harder-r)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited February 2014 in Strut Central

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

JectWon said:

EDIT: This whole tantrum could/should have been poasted in the 'poast in here only if your drunk' thread....my bad.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Semi-related: Listening to the segue from Days In Our Lives to Mr. Magic on GW Jr's Live at the Bijou LP will lengthen your life expectancy.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What goes harder? How about Bill Withers singing it?

• seriously though, that has to be one of the worst/ most misleading thread titles in the history of this site. you know, it's not too late to edit it.

crabmongerfunk said:

I was drunk...apologies were in my edit the next day. Now that we've re-established what I already said the next day...less sounding like a bitch...more posting good music....or just you know...let the thread die. Either way...I could give a fuck. I do remember a Strut that would either (A) post some good tunes and or (B) Actually roast my drunk ass with some humor to it instead of sounding like a humorless prick.

• PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME

• i am a humourless prick, but at least i didn't start this awful thread with its truly embarrassing, offensive title. way to pine for the good ol' days though...

crabmongerfunk said:
    offensive title...

What?...Relax bro.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    seriously though, that has to be one of the worst/ most misleading thread titles in the history of this site. you know, it's not too late to edit it.