WANTED

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Picture of The Mack in argyle.

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    DOOOOPE!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Picture of The Mack in argyle.

aaayyyoo!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    There's a new one featuring his argyle sock!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Just thinking: could The Mack be the brother of some famous Hip Hop producer? It really looks like that kid is doing illegal business. Stepping into his big brothers room to take some secret squirrel pictures for Soulstrut posing, stealing his brothers identity...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

YO LEMME HOLLA AT THAT DOG

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Just thinking: could The Mack be the brother of some famous Hip Hop producer? It really looks like that kid is doing illegal business. Stepping into his big brothers room to take some secret squirrel pictures for Soulstrut posing, stealing his brothers identity...

hes not famous yet, but will be soon. peep:
    http://www.myspace.com/keyboardbeats

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

DAMN! Could be! I bet people would like that music!
    Now, is that really your brother? Or is it you?
    Anyway, sounds cool! Keep us updated!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I think the Mack is actually Raj living out the youth he never got to have.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I'D POKE

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    http://www.myspace.com/keyboardbeats

Good stuff ,but i think i said this to you already.I remember checking out the music from the time both of you had the page on soundclick.