2»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    skel said:
    1. Welsh LostProphet dude

Roger Clemens issues statement about the suicide of Mindy McReady

Roger Clemens stays making great decisions. I told Tess about this thread last night and totally bummed her out.

• DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    skel said:
    1. Welsh LostProphet dude

Roger Clemens issues statement about the suicide of Mindy McReady

Roger Clemens stays making great decisions. I told Tess about this thread last night and totally bummed her out.

yeah, and the unfortunate reality of it is that the extreme depravity of the one sick fucker's actions ALMOST makes the others mentioned in the thread look less bad. almost

vintageinfants said:
    yeah, and the unfortunate reality of it is that the extreme depravity of the one sick fucker's actions ALMOST makes the others mentioned in the thread look less bad. almost

It's like the average-looking girl in high school who hung out with the really unattractive girls.

• DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:

It's like the average-looking girl in high school who hung out with the really unattractive girls.

so in one step we can connect ian watkins to sarah jessica parker? i'd say our work here is done.

vintageinfants said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    vintageinfants said:

so in one step we can connect ian watkins to sarah jessica parker? i'd say our work here is done.

And that's how magic is made.