School me on Schoolhouse Rock on vinyl

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited January 2014 in Strut Central
I NEED NEED NEED this stuff on vinyl. Three Is A Magic Number, I'm Just A Bill, etc. Please to knowledge me. I want these records more than I've ever wanted any other records. Because they will be for my son. I think y'all know what I mean. Thank you in advance, Soultrust.

:holygrail:

Comments

• My sister had this one when we were kids:

http://www.discogs.com/Bob-Dorough-Multiplication-Rock-Original-Soundtrack-Recording/release/1560324

There's a big Rhino box set, but it's CDs.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I have the DVD. The cartoon is the real shit.

Funny....my co-worker's daughter had a tutor that recommended SHRock so she could strengthen her skills.

And this was the SATs!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    batmon said:

I have the DVD. The cartoon is the real shit.

Funny....my co-worker's daughter had a tutor that recommended SHRock so she could strengthen her skills.

And this was the SATs!

Ha! I betting when it came to her SAT score, 3 was her magic number.

LazarusOblong said:
    My sister had this one when we were kids:

http://www.discogs.com/Bob-Dorough-Multiplication-Rock-Original-Soundtrack-Recording/release/1560324

There's a big Rhino box set, but it's CDs.

Yeah, I've seen copies of that. I'll definitely cop. Was hoping for the full collection of songs, but I haven't found the other stuff anywhere. Might have to just suck it up and get the CDs.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I think "Three" was the pilot. My personal favorite, it never fails to make me choke up. When the three of them are running down the hill. The mom in the plaid skirt and the dad in khakies and tennis sneakers. Reminds me so much of the 70's when I was a kid. And now I have my own Three.

sabadabada said:
    I think "Three" was the pilot. My personal favorite, it never fails to make me choke up. When the three of them are running down the hill. The mom in the plaid skirt and the dad in khakies and tennis sneakers. Reminds me so much of the 70's when I was a kid. And now I have my own Three.

Sayin'. Played it for my son on Youtube and he loved it. Totally got me misty.