Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey B,

The book looks like an interesting read. As a 'old school' head who has owned and/or used his share of drum machines (e.g., Korg DDM-110, Boss Dr. Rhythm, Roland 707, 808, and 909, Oberheim DMX, etc.), I look forward to buying the book and learning about other drum machines I didn't have the opportunity to use.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Isn't there an companion 12" (or something) that comes with this that has Schoolly D narrating making a beat?

edit: double 7" flexi disc:

http://ughh.com/schoolly-d-joe-mansfield-beat-box-a-drum-machine-obsession-tr-909/GET20027/

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    prof_rockwell said:
    Isn't there an companion 12" (or something) that comes with this that has Schoolly D narrating making a beat?

There was a Flexi disc for last record store day with Schoolly D introducing each 909 drum sound and recreations of the PSK and Gucci Time beats.

The book looks good, 'shopgetondown' are posting some cool photos of obscure drum machines on Instagram at the moment as promo for it.

• i missed out on that Schoolly joint on the last RSD, just copped one though from UGHH..my order should arrive tomorrow, i was going to order the other one but it was out of stock at the time i placed my order...

EDIT: my order came today..

:feelin_it: