Sample IDs for Lucy Pearl, Master P

deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Sorry random tried the-breaks but this stuff is kinda newer older Master-P - The Ghetto's Tryin To Kill Me (know that theyre using synths on the leads and shit, but is that main melody a sample?)http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0V62PNHE7ALBM2N0QTLZPSDBAOLucy Pearl - Without You (Jay Dee remix) - wtf are those pianos at the beginning? http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29CNNB52NQN9U2KAZZZ5YV1QW8Help?

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Word?

• HamHam 872 Posts

oh, well i guess you should

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Lucy Pearl - Without You (Jay Dee remix) - wtf are those pianos at the beginning?
    http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29CNNB52NQN9U2KAZZZ5YV1QW8

Help?

Pretty sure that is not a sample, that it was played.

Sorry it was lazy, but whatever, y'all are some hoes just for taking the time to do that.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Sorry it was lazy, but whatever, y'all are some hoes just for taking the time to do that.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    C'mon dudes--yes, all questions regarding samples used by artists like People Under the Stairs and Little Brother definitely belong on www.the-breaks.com, but I don't think they're really getting into Master P samples over there or much of anywhere else on the internet. Give the guy a break.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    also, filling a page with graemlins= not funny at all...

also, filling a page with graemlins= not funny at all...

c'mon fella, don't get your knickers in a knot... i was just kidding

peace.

feel you Cosmo...and thx faux rillz for backing me up there...guess both of them were probably played...didn't know and thought some of YOU ALL might know better...tracks are still hot to me regardless

But y'all other dudes need some of those little lime green squirt guns on your monitors to squirt you on your cheek for each graemlin. Hoes!

Have a great day.

Who you callin' a hoe FAGET!

3 squirts.

Man, freal though. Just being silly, be easy.

3 squirts.

Man, freal though. Just being silly, be easy.

I was just tryin' to get a rise outta ya' in the traditional soulstrut fashion... all good tho. What you doin' listenin' to Masta P anyhow? heh..

peace.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    3 squirts.

I was just tryin' to get a rise outta ya'

AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO! AYO!

both of you sandal-wearers check your email in bit.

SANDAL WEARERS?! Man djsheep I hope you're not rocking some fuckin sandals.

Holla.