Zimmerman threatens white people (should get a conviction this time)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited September 2013 in Strut Central
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/-/1637132/19533480/-/fm5b93z/-/index.html

Yall see what this fucking ass hat is up to now? Apparently he punched his father in law in the face, smashed his wife's ipad and then started threatening them with his gun. I honestly wish this dudes Mom swallowed him.

I'm pretty sure his wife and father-in-law are white, though...so, any subsequent charges should stick.

This goddamn dude got away with murder.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Victor Cruz is still gonna fuck up within 11 months from now. Salsa dance on his face and shit.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    911 call:

• No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

George Zimmerman had been temporarily detained by police after Shellie Zimmerman told 911 Monday that he had threatened her and her father with a weapon.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
    Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

da fuck?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    No charges will be filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.

"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.

George Zimmerman had been temporarily detained by police after Shellie Zimmerman told 911 Monday that he had threatened her and her father with a weapon.

On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
    Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.

da fuck?

Zimmerman has managed to slither out of every charge with no time inside that properly addresses his actions. It could be his ex weighed her options and took a hard look at what lay ahead for her and her father were she to pursue charges. Or he could have threatened her enough to scare her off pressing charges...typical domestic violence patterns.