September 2013 Finds

2»

Comments

• Delay said:

Found this on craigslist. Woman had it listed as "Electric Piano" with a shitty picture of the corner. $100

I need a new fuse for it, so i haven't heard what it sounds like yet. anyone have any experience with one?

tom, did you get it running. if so, how does it sound? what does the tape device on the left do?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    Delay said:

Found this on craigslist. Woman had it listed as "Electric Piano" with a shitty picture of the corner. $100

I need a new fuse for it, so i haven't heard what it sounds like yet. anyone have any experience with one?

tom, did you get it running. if so, how does it sound? what does the tape device on the left do?
    still tracking down a fuse for it. the tape deck records and plays. the drum machine also looks pretty serious. i'll let you know when its up and running

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    That keyboard looks sick!

I was exceedingly happy to find a Forella Moves for a buck this week amidst a painful spread of classical chud. I recommend the Terry Riley LP with every cell in my body. Fantastic LP!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    MusicaDelAlma said:

I was exceedingly happy to find a Forella Moves for a buck this week amidst a painful spread of classical chud. I recommend the Terry Riley LP with every cell in my body. Fantastic LP!

Damn, good haul!! What's up with that "Kung Fu Chino"? Looks interesting.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Breez said:
    MusicaDelAlma said:

Damn, good haul!! What's up with that "Kung Fu Chino"? Looks interesting.

Killer Mexican disco lp that also has a top tier funk track that does wonders on a dancefloor.