Anyone Remember the Funky Harpoon Gun Diving Video? (YTR)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited August 2013 in Strut Central
Someone posted a video on here of some TV Show where some foos were diving around in water and I think using a harpoon gun underwater to shoot at something? Really good funky flutey backing track. Anyone remember this and what it was? Thanks!

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    This one?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thats the one, thanks so much!

• bigchalzbigchalz 220 Posts
    this was from a thread from like 5 years ago, anybody lucky enough to have discovered who did the score for this since then?

• I remember this thread, great track. I think the consensus was that it was probably library music licensed for the show.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Dope!! How'd I miss this?! Are you sure this isn't a secret AEIOU III marketing video?!

b/w

Diggin' the pirates nautical look. If you're not rockin' stripes, don't even think of hijacking my yacht...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    skullsnaps said:
    I remember this thread, great track. I think the consensus was that it was probably library music licensed for the show.

H&B actually had their own staff musicians and composers who were pretty hot.

According to the internet this was done by Hoyt Curtin and Ted Nichols, who did a bunch of the other H&B stuff.