Biz & Thes ain't safe... V-Dope Biz

DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central
This is from one of my projects called "Revisionist History". I take the same records or recreate classic hip hop records and flip them. This month the track that I dropped is by also from the side group I'm working on called Vintage Dope. It's hard to explain, but it's basically hardcore gangsta rap for people like us that DJ, collect records etc. HAHA You just kind of have to hear it to get it. But I will say, this is probably the hardest song I've ever heard about cratediggin.

Comments

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I think Biz and Thes will be okay.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Dawhud said:
    This is probably the hardest song I've ever heard about cratediggin.

Er... this was done over 20 years ago... and was done way better...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    THIS is the diggin' joint. Great video with all the homies at the old Big City Records in Manhattan.....

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    THIS is the diggin' joint. Great video with all the homies at the old Big City Records in Manhattan.....

Does he shout out JP at the 3'23'' mark?

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    someone's been smoking a little too much, i think......

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Uh...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The only things Thes isn't safe from are broken glass, loose nails at construction sites, wads of gum, pools of motor oil, piles of dog poop, and puddles of human effluvia. And that's only because he insists on wearing flip flops in urban areas. Which, as we all know, is TOTALLY WRONG.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Dawhud said:
    This is from one of my projects called "Revisionist History". I take the same records or recreate classic hip hop records and flip them. This month the track that I dropped is by also from the side group I'm working on called Vintage Dope. It's hard to explain, but it's basically hardcore gangsta rap for people like us that DJ, collect records etc. HAHA You just kind of have to hear it to get it. But I will say, this is probably the hardest song I've ever heard about cratediggin.

ha - nice effort

I also like this

I mean, if you're gonna shout out other crate digging tunes - at least remember the ones with the soulstrut references

:shh:

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    The only things Thes isn't safe from are broken glass, loose nails at construction sites, wads of gum, pools of motor oil, piles of dog poop, and puddles of human effluvia. And that's only because he insists on wearing flip flops in urban areas. Which, as we all know, is TOTALLY WRONG.

Excellent Poast AND quite true. I worry only about maintaining max toe health and tripping that west side gang/surf life

PEDRO FLIP FLOP GANGSTERCRIPSURF GANG.

westside toe protection crip

CuticleSix-Oh gang

rolling hangnails

Ingrown 60's

And whatnot. Oh shit my flights leaving got to turndown my phone

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    west side gang/surf life

You and your pack of surfboard-riding ruffians. Always out looking for trouble a few hundred feet off shore.

• DB_Cooper said:
    4YearGraduate said:
    west side gang/surf life

You and your pack of surfboard-riding ruffians. Always out looking for trouble a few hundred feet off shore.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:

PEDRO

Habitual line poster.