LA/SD CA (travel strut)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited June 2013 in Strut Central
hey Los Angeles & San Diego strutters,

I'll be out your way next week and would love to link up if possible. Drop me a line and let me know whats good. I'll be staying between LA & SD in Dana Point at a time share with my fiance. Saturday the 6th I'll be playing at Funky Sole out on the patio, so if we can't link before then, please come say Hi and introduce yourself.

also, as a tourist/non-med card holder, I'd love some help on acquiring some gummi bears, hard candy, or Kalifornia Tea to try... earlier in the week the better.

Thanks in advance. looking forward to my 2nd trip to Cali (SF last time)

Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Yo Mord,

This thread was extremely useful to me for LA rec's: http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/68241/P20/

O-Dub was right in that L.A. eats are really all about the "ethnic" food options. Sushi and K-Town are essential, IMO.

As far as San Diego goes, you should indulge in the Mexican food available down there. Groovy Records is the best place in town for teh vinlyz (plus, Steve can recommend great food), I honestly wouldn't bother anywhere else shop-wise if time is short. I stayed at the downtown Holiday Inn Express but if you want to be frugal I'd book a cheap room on Hotwire in the Mission Valley / Hotel Circle area. It's very close to plenty of cool shit.

Enjoy your trip, man!