I've heard people trippin' balls before but this is next level>

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited June 2013 in Strut Central
http://www.newser.com/story/170006/man- ... rooms.html
Something weird is in the mushrooms in Michigan's Ypsilanti Township: Police say a man ripped off part of his own penis, almost killing himself through blood loss, after taking hallucinogenic mushrooms. Cops found the naked, screaming man outside a school after responding to a late-night burglar alarm, the Detroit Free Press reports.

"He really wasn???t saying much at all???a lot of yelling and screaming," a police spokesman says. "He wasn???t making sense. They couldn???t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation." The man, a Columbus, Ohio, native, was nearly dead by the time they got him to hospital. Police say he has no history of mental illness or extensive drug use and blood tests will be carried out to see if the mushrooms were laced with anything

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Salts.

• Probably thought his wiener was an edible mushroom too.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    jesus murphy! man in all my times back in the day I never once had a bad trip, how the hell does this shit happen?

I was with a bunch of dudes off on some next level adventure type shit (trippin) we were all having a super dope time, but one dude kept trippin out in a bad way and was starting to fcuk with the vibe of the group, so we ditched him in the woods in the Dartmouth commons by a graveyard and he slept there until the morning when he couldn't find his way out (if you knew the area, although its fenced in there are doors to get out all over the place and has a park and a few ball fields) I never laughed so hard in my life, he knew the area like the back of his hand, but was completely lost and apparently "being chased by trees all night"

we hit the train yard blazed in the caboose and the rest of us made it back to my crib and we zoned out on the stucco ceiling for hours...lol

• I seriously thought you were going to say
    dj_cityboy said:
    I was with a bunch of dudes off on some next level adventure type shit (trippin) we were all having a super dope time, but one dude kept trippin out in a bad way and was starting to fcuk with the vibe of the group, so we
    tore his penis off

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ^^ ha ha ha ha, now that would have been a trip! it could have happened had we not have ditched him...nuthin like being in the middle of a nice trip and dude starts talking bout he's covered in bugs and was positive that a few earwigs went in his head..

aint nobody got time for that!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    ^^ ha ha ha ha, now that would have been a trip! it could have happened had we not have ditched him...nuthin like being in the middle of a nice trip and dude starts talking bout he's covered in bugs and was positive that a few earwigs went in his head..

aint nobody got time for that!

I was tripping on a microdot once in the park near the beach and one of these was biting me on the back, and for the longest time I thought I was just tripping. But then I was like, wait, Ow. This really is starting to hurt. It really freaked me out a little.