Heat

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited June 2013 in Strut Central
What a series... two amazing teams, but in the end... el Heat. The city is on fire... pots and pans everywhere

Comments

• What a game!! I wasn't planning on watching it live (as it's on here in Holland at 3 in the morning) but I'm glad I did. That was AWESOME.

Good see-sawing series, and a great finale. Even Mario Chalmers was hitting ridiculous shots. Good stuff.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Amazing series. So many Miami haters silenced. Game 6 was unreal.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    isn't there an NBA thread somewhere?

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

you could probably find one from a couple years ago to bump ;-)

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    NBA talk aside the streets of Miami where on Fire last night!! The atmesphere after the win down here was incredible:

[removed][removed]

• thought this thraed was going to be about this:

HEAT!

• New levels of idiocy.

My eyes are burnin'.....it's a good burn.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    pimlicosquirrel said:
    New levels of idiocy.

Spike beat him to it:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/jesus_spikes_lee_G0OIimSEe9ywX3sK8jUTOJ

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    I just knew someone would post a thread outside of the NBA one before I got to see the game (even though the result wasnt posted - it's still a spoiler). NAGL. Glad I disconnected myself before watching.

That said, can't remember a more exciting finals or even series (dispite the blowouts in the middle). Maybe that Bulls/Celtics series from a few years ago. But that was first round so no where near as nail biting.

• I hate the Heat but the coolest thing they ever did was not let Drizzy Drake in the locker room after the win.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    NBA talk aside the streets of Miami where on Fire last night!! The atmesphere after the win down here was incredible:

[removed][removed]

lol

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts