Weekend Finds

124»

Comments

• Got 2 Doggystyle CDs with the OG tracks to sell on eBay. Also got Blood Of Abraham - Future Profits LP and Lords Of The Underground - Tic Toc. Pretty weak digging for the weekend.

Anybody know how much the Future Profits goes for on eBay. I wanted it for one track but if it sells for a decent amount...you know.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Picked up this garage 45 by Jimmy White & the Relations and get this...the track is called "Diamond Coated Banana Bush!" It has almost bangin' ass b-boy drums and some crazy Donald Duck style vocals! "Dome" records.

Also, The sensational guitar sounds of Dan & Dale...Batman & Robin LP. This record kills it! Some of the fastest guitar work I've ever heard! It's really Sun Ra! Check it out here... http://www.progressiveworld.net/sunra.html

That guitar work is none other than Sonny Sharrock, I've been dying to hear that album.

I have that on the Soulseek for those interested.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    for the first time in a long time some edigs and some real digs. nothing super raer, but a few items i'm stupid geeked to finally get a hold of for a reasonable price

us 69 is tradable.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    nice finds duu. im tryin to holler at that US 69, get at me