recs you should have left in the crates... rep your WORST recent finds

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
would not recommend this to anyone

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Not boogie raer?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Like how we used to assume that any record with a mostly naked black chick on it was automatically the funk jam, it's become...hey look, 2 lil dudes with boxy 'fro's and pastel shirts on, it's gotta be that boogie bump.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Like how we used to assume that any record with a mostly naked black chick on it was automatically the funk jam

Actually I've used this as a criterion many times and don't remember being let down by a record with that kind of cover.

Can you cite any examples of records with a (near) nude black chick on the cover that weren't funky or didn't have any groovy joints?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The infamous...

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    i don't purchase :dodododo:.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    didn't expect this one to be his least funky joint

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    would not recommend this to anyone

THat's weird. ibach is usually such a solid label.

I, Robot + I, Bach = I, Robach

Who could make me a jpeg of a Bach cyborg with like a robotic eye or something?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    haha, no ive never seen that particullar label before, and no its not a boogie raer either, found the discography http://rateyourmusic.com/label/disques_ibach seems like they put out a few...

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    worst pick up this weekend would prolly be this joint, not sure what made me grab it, maybe it was the label.. grit records sounds kinda cool right... ?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Intriguing Onesee