WOW....A post about an actual record!

HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
So, I have endured the pleasure this week of moving my entire record collection (along with the other basic necessities for living) to another city.While unpacking my vinyl, I decided it was as good a time as any to do some organization and came accross a Promo 12" of Zimbabwe Legit's "Doin' Damage in my Native Language" on Hollywood Basic.I know these guys are getting some light now because they got their LP released...so I guess what I'm askin...is this record gonna be worth some loot now? or is it just cool anyway?I remember buying it on a whim cause it sounded cool but never did any research about it, so I was kinda pumped when I read the article in the new waxpo.PS: No, even if you say the record is "worth nothing" I will not "send it to you." Even for a signed Endless Flight!

Comments

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

PS: No, even if you say the record is "worth nothing" I will not "send it to you." Even for a signed Endless Flight!

How about for a photo of Leo "Killing Whitey"?

• Sorry, my bad.

What I meant to say was: I was "landing the johnson account" when it occurred to me that all whitey hipsters who like Dipset are wack as fuck.

Discuss.

• JazzyJ, you listen to it and tell us how you like it. Is it worth mad loot? I doubt it but you never know. Depends on who and how many are looking for it. These things are fluid.