Ghostface + Adrian Younge - Twelve Reasons to Die (deluxe edition facemelt-R)

DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/releases

anyone else cop this? i think i just scooped the last copy of the deluxe edition off Bandcamp.....

Limited Edition Collector's Pak
This collection includes both the Vocal and Instrumental albums on Vinyl LP, the Deluxe 2CD set, the Cassette (an alternate version of the album produced by Apollo Brown), Issue #1 of the Twelve Reasons To Die Comic, Album Poster and Ghostface Killah T-Shirt! Limited to 850 sets Worldwide...

Pre-order includes immediate download of 6 tracks in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment it???s released.

Comments

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    I was checking it out last night. I'm gonna give the stream a few more listens then probably order the LP. I'd love to see the comic though!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Checked it out. The sound is kind of small; sounds too live. Needs another layer of grime, the Daptone filter.

• Would like to hear the Apollo Brown version.

• Reynaldo said:
    Checked it out. The sound is kind of small; sounds too live. Needs another layer of grime, the Daptone filter.

Can you fix this?

• Shitty is pretty.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    But how is the bass purity though/

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    DustedDon said:
    the Cassette (an alternate version of the album produced by Apollo Brown)

plaese to upload at your convenience?
    ive a feeling this will be bananas.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Two Adrian Younge samples on Jay-Z's new album.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    It took friggin' forever to get my pre-order. (Deluxe version w/ the Brown Tape and Comic) They gave me a discount code for buying something else. So, when they decided to press up The Brown Tape on CD with instrumantals, I copped it. STILL haven't received it.

I will say I think I listen to that version MORE than the Adrian Younge version.