Opinions Please

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Anyone dealing with dudes covered in dice tats, and named Esteban and Cesar, and hiding 800k in bills in a hidey-hole YOU designed should probably have a loooong think about the possibilities of being implicated in drug trouble.

Cool read, thanks.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    At first, I thought this was going to be a fairly cut-and-dried accessory/criminal conspiracy story where someone a little naive, but who nonetheless ought to have known better, got caught up in the system. Y'know - kind of a sad end for dude, but not entirely unexpected. Yet he was as much a victim of ruthless prosecutors and an ultimately misguided faith in the idea that you won't go to prison if you don't break the law as anything else.

If someone at a weapons or ammunition manufacturer got banged up every time some gunman shot up a school or workplace, or perhaps even the manager of the Wal-Mart or gun store where the aforementioned sociopath bought his weapon, I suspect the debate regarding the moral neutrality of technology would be a good deal livelier.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    he fucked up,but 24 years?
    fuckkking tyrannical nazi's and their endless war on drugs
    total billshit

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    skel said:
    Anyone dealing with dudes covered in dice tats, and named Esteban and Cesar, and hiding 800k in bills in a hidey-hole YOU designed should probably have a loooong think about the possibilities of being implicated in drug trouble.

Cool read, thanks.

How do the names Esteban or Cesar imply anything drug related? Have you even met anyone with those names?

You sound RACIST AS FUCK, holmes.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Damn, I knew watching the Miami Vice box set in one sitting was gonna come back to haunt me.