Larry Nozero-Time 2XLP release 6/4/13

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited March 2013 in Announcements
As many of you know, the Kenny Cox release is very hard to find. I only pressed 1000 copies (800 black version and 200 green color version). This release sold out in little more than a week. Therefore, I strongly encourage everyone NOT to wait or delay on ordering the Larry Nozero featuring Dennis Tini- Time (180 Gram Vinyl @ 45 RPM 2XLP) with heavy stock tip on gatefold jackets. I am doing 1000 copies (800 black version and 200 red color vinyl). The release date for this 6/4/13. Make sure you pre order yours ASAP!

LARRY NOZERO- TIME- GATEFOLD FRONT

redblack

Comments

• If you're unfamiliar with the Larry Nozero Time LP then you can check it here:

• Not only are pre orders are looking real nice but I also was very humbled to receive an email from Tony Nozero son of Larry Nozero this morning! Please support my efforts by ordering this incredible album!

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    looks good, not keen on the red vinyl myself though, do you know who is going to be distributing it n the UK pls

• hey,

so Cargo Records and F Minor in the UK will be distributing the records. The red version is only available on my site and the black version will be available to distribution and stores.

thx,
    amir

• So spoke to my distributor and they have told me that the Larry Nozero Time album is close to selling out before the record is finished being manufactured! Therefore, I am reminding everyone again to order the special limited edition red vinyl asap!

• Ok due to extensive back up at my pressing plant the Larry Nozero will be delayed by three weeks. The new ship date is now 6/18 NOT 6/4. My apologizes to everyone that pre ordered the album but these are the issues that we all have to deal with pressing vinyl.

amir

• ha I wish it was that easy. every record pressing plant is experience the same problems. beside i have good terms with one I have now.

• I want to thank Anton Spice at the vinylfactory.com for supporting my efforts with my label 180 Proof Records!

http://www.thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-releases/the-archivist-motown-were-a-mafioso-in-detroit-the-story-of-strata-records-with-amir-abdullah/

• Nice surprise today, the Larry Nozero Time 2XLP showed up early at my distributor!

Larrynozerolp

Larrynozerolp

• Also want to give thanks to my friend Aurelio from Paris for writing this piece on my label 180 Proof Records and myself for Starwax magazine in France!

p18ET19-sw27Web

• I was just told by my distributor that both the black version and red version of Larry Nozero featuring Dennis Tini Time 2XLP have sold out! I want to thank everyone that ordered the album for the conituned support of my efforts with my label 180 Proof!

• Ladies and Gents, the Larry Nozero-Time (2XLP Second Pressing) has arrived. This second pressing is NOT a gatefold foiled stamped jacket and NOT 180 gram! So many people have regretted waiting until the last minute on the first pressing of both the Kenny Cox and Larry Nozero! Make sure you order yours now!