Tone Loc

dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
A concert in Des Moines, Iowa, came to an end on Saturday after rapper Tone Loc collapsed during the show.

The Des Moines Police Department told CNN that the rapper was taken to a local hospital for what's believed to be a seizure.

According to the Des Moines Register, the "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina" artist had finished performing a song when he fell to the ground. The paper reports that others at the show attended to the rapper for about five minutes.

The concert, which was being held at a bridge overlooking the Des Moines river, was shut down after Tone Loc's collapse.

CNN's reached out for more information.

there is a short video here: http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2013/03/17/tone-loc-appears-to-collapse-on-stage-in-downtown-des-moines/article?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

Comments

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    What's up with everybody having seizures? Are they the new "shark attack" news blip?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Quick! Delete this before Jonny sees it!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    they both had dinner at litlle seizures. badooom chihhhhhhhhhhhh

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Herm said:

you sure talk a lot for a dead guy

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Social networking works in the afterlife! Who'da thunk it?!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Herm said:

you sure talk a lot for a dead guy

Using this phrase in a badass way in real life has just made my bucket list. Although to be truly effective, I would have to immediately kill the person I said it to. Might have to wait for the death bed to pull that one.

Side bar: Killing a random person in your hospital room during your last moments just to cross something off your bucket list???dick move, or an admirable effort to leave no job uncompleted? I'm leaning toward dick move.

• Herm said:

Hermey Levin

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

Side bar: Killing a random person in your hospital room during your last moments just to cross something off your bucket list???dick move, or an admirable effort to leave no job uncompleted? I'm leaning toward dick move.

Random person = Dick move

Aquaintance who "needed killin" = Admirable

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Hi, this is my response to rapper Tawn La collapsing onstage........