Pope-Strut

2»

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    ^^^^^^
    St. Peterphile

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/13/dennis-rodman-wants-to-ride-the-popemobile-on-rome-visit-and-campaign-for-new-pontiff-3539399/http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/13/dennis-rodman-wants-to-ride-the-popemobile-on-rome-visit-and-campaign-for-new-pontiff-3539399/

Dennis Rodman arrives in Vatican to campaign for first black Pope ??? although he???s not sure who he is.

Dennis Rodman headed to the Vatican to lead a ???charm offensive??? for Cardinal Peter Turkson to be elected as the next Pope, although the former basketball star raised eyebrows by appearing to be unsure about exactly who the Ghanaian is.

When asked about the man he was purported to supporting he responded ???From Africa right????, which didn???t go too far in convincing the cardinals to vote for the first black Pope for more than 1,500 years.

His efforts were ultimately unsuccessful ??? as Pope Francis I can testify.

Despite his lack of knowledge the 51-year-old still persisted in his attempts to sway the vote and added he wanted the next leader of the church to be black and would meet Cardinal Turkson on his continent to help promote world peace.

Hot on the heels of his visit to North Korea the former basketball star had intended to ride a personal Popemobile while taking in the sites of Rome but that effort may also have failed after reports the custom-built vehicle had been delayed by snow in northern Italy.

He was quite cryptic when speaking to TMZ at Miami International Airport as he prepared to jet off to Italy but did say he wanted to do his bit for world peace by meeting the next pontiff.

???I want to be anywhere in the world that I???m needed??? I want to spread a message of peace and love throughout the world,??? he said.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

NSFW (Explicit language)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    itt self-righteous soulstrut athiests

Why can't theists spell "atheists"?

Never mind, I know why.
    who's the theist in this thread? i don't think it's the guy who made a typo.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:

For what it's worth, the press in Argentina is not to be trusted for the most part. From what I last recall, the government owned a lot of the media, & corruption and biased reporting is extremely common. So, 'news' coming out of there should be taken with quite a bit of skepticism. The only somewhat reliable sources I recall were El Clarin & Jorge Lanata. But I haven't been keeping track of things over there for some time.

PatrickCrazy said:

For the record, disliking &/or criticizing the catholic church doesn't mean you're against religion or are an atheist.