My Sister

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
You learn something new every day."This photo was taken of me about 18 years ago in Nicaragua. In the uncropped photo I'm standing next to the "comandante" who was in a wheelchair having been shot in the war. I was in Nicaragua for about a month, working on a farm and seeing the revolutionary glory of Managua and Esteli. It was a dangerous time there. The Contras were tearing shit up and, let me tell you, I saw our tax dollars at work ready to massacre whoever. I was there right after Ben Linder had been murdered and the uproar over his death had started. I was in Matagalpa, and saw his grave when I was there, but just because we were passing through.I was part of a youth brigade and we got along famously. You know, our revolutionary fervor and what not. My first girlfriend, Heather Baade was in the brigade and this allowed me to have the perfect moment of my adolescence; having sex with a woman and supporting the Sandinistas. Sappho, No Pasaran!Anyway, I was glad to have learned how to use the AK-47. We were going to go to the West Coast but the day before we were supposed go the Contras blew up the boat we were going to take. Plus, there was some Contra action near the El Salvadorian refugee camp we were staying at so it was good to know how to use the gun."

Comments

• Holy Shit!

• My friend, your sister is .

Is she single, and over her "sapphic" phase?

Peace,
    FNM

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Naw, her and wifey been together for like 16 years, son.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    she should bring that steel up into the west side, cos-tronix. my friend stole all of my indie rock posters from the KMBU 91.3 malibu radio station. i just hit the backspace 15 times in a row. -mateusz

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Let's kill that dude.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    why? they've been on my wall for the past 9yrs, he peed on michael landon's memorial park. i'm out.

• So dope and definitely thanks for posting.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    it was good to know how to use the gun."[/b]

that quite a sister to have. Def.

• i just met a guy(a friend of my friend's dad) who was over there at the same time as your sister. he was filming documentarys on the revolution there. that would be crazy if your sister somehow knew this dude i met. his name was john caine(not sure how caine is spelt). one of the more interesting people i have ever met in my whole life.

• Revolution In Her Lifetime

• pasepase 89 Posts
    yo man, how many sisters you got? like 30?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    A lesbian Nicuraguan freedom fighter? That's some type ish

Promoter - You don't get paid son.....
    Cosmo - Lemme go holla at my sister.
    Promoter - Here's all the scrill from the door, just don't go get your sister!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    A lesbian Nicuraguan freedom fighter? That's some type ish

Promoter - You don't get paid son.....
    Cosmo - Lemme go holla at my sister.
    Promoter - Here's all the scrill from the door, just don't go get your sister!