I dont want to do anything...

2»

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts

why don't you eat spaghetti, drink wine and make love instead ?
    IMO that's better "trip"

those are good but even better with a joint.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus .......... and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff ...

you're the man !

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ..... smoke weed ..... smoke hash.....

why all of you hipsters need drugs to relax ?

don't you know that this way your mind will in few years ?

IMO that's better "trip"

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist

Aw jeez.

I don't need drugs to relax, I need drugs to get high, which I do for a myriad of reasons.

And yes, pasta/red wine/doing the do is a pretty good trip, too.

And please don't ever call me a hipster again.

Thank You.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn. I'm at work now with a bunch of crazy co-workers in rainy Kent, WA. Very wack! Today I would rather be in Tokyo eating Edo-Mae sushi and drinking premium sake at a high end sushi spot in Ginza. That would be nice. Sitting in the parking lot at the rainbow drive in Honolulu eating plate lunch would be cool too!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

Thank You.

i think he was refering to cpr

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts

i think he was refering to cpr

well, i am sitting at a recording studio in the lower east side of manhattan. i might be a hipster.

..... smoke weed ..... smoke hash.....

why all of you hipsters need drugs to relax ?

don't you know that this way your mind will in few years ?

IMO that's better "trip"

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist

Aw jeez.

I don't need drugs to relax, I need drugs to get high, which I do for a myriad of reasons.

And yes, pasta/red wine/doing the do is a pretty good trip, too.

Thank You.

you get high when you want to free your mind right ?
    that' another way to R-E-L-A-X maybe ?

anyway you are the woman,hipstress

• I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus .......... and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff ...

you're the man !

I hope you're not being sarcastic....thanks to my company's "generous" "occurrence" sick policy, I've been coming to work with what feels like a deranged wolverine tearing a hole in my guts for the past week.
    And the Marx Brothers were geniuses.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus that's been murdelizing me all week. I would also like some time to hang with my wife, play with my son, listen to/burn some new vinyl, drink a Newcastle Brown, eat a cannoli and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff I have Tivo-ed. Instead my wife is picking me up from work and we're going to meet her mother for dinner (nothing horrible about that in and of itself, but I'd rather just chill).

Amen...the never ending saga of life. Always something going on, and when I have nothing to do and time to relax, I feel guilty. I have issues. And can someone tell me why I told a co-worker at my weekend job that I would cover for her tonight for the three busiest hours of the shift? I am too damn nice.

I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus .......... and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff ...

you're the man !

I hope you're not being sarcastic....thanks to my company's "generous" "occurrence" sick policy, I've been coming to work with what feels like a deranged wolverine tearing a hole in my guts for the past week.

of course I referred to the Marx bros.......I love them, no sarcasm there...

• I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus .......... and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff ...

you're the man !

Cool

you're the man !

Cool

what movie you got ? do you have a night at the opera....it is my fav !

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

you're the man !

Cool

I'm a "Duck Soup" man myself.

you're the man !

Cool

Last Friday TCM did a Marx Bros. marathon. I recorded Duck Soup, Animal Crackers, Monkey Business, Horse Feathers, A Night at the Opera and one other I can't remember right now. All genius.

• smoke kush and drink a midday 40oz on the roof/in the sun with itunes on random

that's what I'm about to do - I just found out I have about $130 less in my checking that I thought:

Rule #1
    Thou Shalt Not Balance Thine Checkbook When Drunk[/b]
    because you will accidentally enter purchases as deposits and think you are a , when you're really dirt poor

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

and when I have nothing to do and time to relax, I feel guilty. I have issues.

i'm with you. every morning I set my alarm to have at least an hour and a half to myself before work. I really do cherish this time to drink coffee, jack off with records, watch the news.. hell sometimes even clean. When it comes time to leave I always dread it and wish I could stay home all day and lay low. Yet if it's a weekend or holiday when I actually have the option to hang around and be lazy all day, I never do it. I wouldn't call it guilt, I just have the inner drive to get the fack outta Dodge and do something (relatively) productive.

Relaxation is overrated.

• On my days off I get to watch the morning SportCenter in its entirety while eating cereal. That's relaxation to me.

you're the man !

Cool

Last Friday TCM did a Marx Bros. marathon. I recorded Duck Soup, Animal Crackers, Monkey Business, Horse Feathers, A Night at the Opera and one other I can't remember right now. All genius.

Do you remember the mirror scene with chico (dressed as groucho) and groucho ?

that's pure genius.... ......woody allen and everybody else took all from them

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I just finished listening to Roland Kirk's The Inflated Tear while eating a late breakfast (mashed potatoes and gravy), and now I'm about to go outside and take a nap in a meadow and catch some rays.

Nice soundtrack, breakfast, and plan (presumably the gravy was vegan though?)

Yes, the gravy was fabricated from vegetable soup mix and corn starch (not technically "gravy", I suppose).

you're the man !

Cool

Absolutely. As part of the TCM commentary about the films they mentioned something I never noticed before, i.e. in the battle scene near the end of the movie, they change outfits in almost every shot.

you're the man !

Cool

Absolutely. As part of the TCM commentary about the films they mentioned something I never noticed before, i.e. in the battle scene near the end of the movie, they change outfits in almost every shot.

yeah they were miles ahead, even in their jokes abt women and hedonism.....their movies was before the 2nd ww and still hold easily till this day !!!

we should make a thread on the subject

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    What would you rather do today?

SLEEEEEEP. I am burning the candle right about now at all ends, ya dig? Those that know me know the deal. I'm a first grade teacher, and on top of that been djing a lot more lately, just on my grizzzz. Wednesday night gig with OM, mad fun, was up until about 2:30, then wake up at 7:00 and go teach seven year olds all day. Can I get a ? This week in particular has been rill rough. Probably accumulated sleep for this week since Monday has been about 20 hrs. Can barely stand up right now. But knowing me, I'll probably be so overjoyed after work is done with my pay check, I'll go deposit that, probably buy a sack of that purple, and just marinate, get into some drinking and socializing and go all out. But sleeping in tomorrow morning will be "that crack."

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• i am going to listen to milford graves, stick a banana in my ass and howl at the moon.

• it's luxuriating????