I dont want to do anything...

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
but stay at home today, smoke weed and listen to Lavern Baker...but I gotta go do shit. What would you rather do today?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm open to suggestions. I'll let soulstrut choose what I do today.

GO!

• i picked up a copy of ballads and blues a couple of days ago. some mid sixties atlantic. cool deal.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    but stay at home today, smoke weed and listen to Lavern Baker...but I gotta go do shit. What would you rather do today?

yes i would rather be home right now and be smoking and listening to the records the two drew's on here sent me, but i have to do last months stats at work

• i actually have to " bust some moves in the real world ".

time for me to get up off this laptop.

see u freak-a-zoids later tonight.

if u heard from that buttlock putobongbong tell him the rap battle is still on.

have fun on soulstrut.

don't let the corpse of rick james stick his moldy weiner in your ear.

later.

tp

• djrdjr 511 Posts

coupla Coronas and a couple of hours to burn some funk 45s to a CD, and my day would be al-right......

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

GO!
    You should go to the beach and work on your tan.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    mmmm, I'd like to ride home, take the long route through the park, have a really good coffee and something with chocolate in it, get home, invite some friends over, smoke some hash with them and listen to records while we hang out in the backyard watching my cats mess around.

In three hours, I think I will do just that!

• mmmm, I'd like to ride home, take the long route through the park, have a really good coffee and something with chocolate in it, get home, invite some friends over, smoke some hash with them and listen to records while we hang out in the backyard watching my cats mess around.

In three hours, I think I will do just that!

RRAD!

GO!

excellent!

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    staying home, smoking week, listening to laverne baker, posting to soulstrut, that's serious multi-tasking! give yourself a little credit.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    smoking weak

smoking weak

smoking weak

smoking weak

smoking weak

smoking weak

smoking weak

Just got in from the morning's bidness and now I'm off to look at a collection but I think I'll smoke some strong before I jet. Makes the task of sorting through crapola much more entertaining.

L8R DAYZ WEINER BOYS

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    when did you get rid of the elton john avatar and replace it with anthony pearson's friend? thought you were gonna keep that one foreva

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    woke up for my 9:00 a.m. class so i feel something has been accomplished.

soon to have friends over to smoke kush and drink a midday 40oz on the roof/in the sun with itunes on random/speakers on the window sil.

enjoy your day folks!

i don't discriminate...i like the mids, highs and the lows. good luck with the collection!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

smoking weak

I wanna smoke weak right now, but I gotta make a million phone calls, pay these bills and walk these dogs.

Please to recommend relaxing music so that I don't attack Jane Q. Telephone operator

drink a midday 40oz on the roof/in the sun with itunes on random/speakers on the window sil.

Mid-day drinking always leaves me too tired for my nightly drinking.

i don't discriminate...i like the mids, highs and the lows. good luck with the collection!

It's bullshit I think. It's been around for a while... hey, shut up about M****r B**ks! [/secretsquirrel]

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

smoking weak

I wanna smoke weak right now, but I gotta make a million phone calls, pay these bills and walk these dogs.

Please to recommend relaxing music so that I don't attack Jane Q. Telephone operator
    dude, some week fell out of your Happy Coats package...rat onto the counter at shangri-la...shingaling and I had a laugh...

the elton avatar disappeared...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

dude, some week fell out of your Happy Coats package...rat onto the counter at shangri-la...shingaling and I had a laugh...

Happy Passover

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

GO!

excellent!
    I just finished listening to Roland Kirk's The Inflated Tear while eating a late breakfast (mashed potatoes and gravy), and now I'm about to go outside and take a nap in a meadow and catch some rays.

It's bullshit I think. It's been around for a while... hey, shut up about M****r B**ks! [/secretsquirrel]

right. sorry! didn't think it was secretsquirrel because it's not as good anymore.

ok, back to the weak. i got hooked up with $100 of serious, high-grade trees and it's gone in a week. my girl just smokes it like crazy. that's why i gotta stick with the weak...more bang for the buck.

It's bullshit I think. It's been around for a while... hey, shut up about -----------! [/secretsquirrel]

right. sorry! didn't think it was secretsquirrel because it's not as good anymore.

ok, back to the weak. i got hooked up with $100 of serious, high-grade trees and it's gone in a week. my girl just smokes it like crazy. that's why i gotta stick with the weak...more bang for the buck.

Or you just need to get a lockbox for that shit

and it's still pretty good. Just gotta get lucky.

my last score there was $3 for a nice copy of "soul makossa" lp.

lockbox...good idea but don't think that would fly.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I just finished listening to Roland Kirk's The Inflated Tear while eating a late breakfast (mashed potatoes and gravy), and now I'm about to go outside and take a nap in a meadow and catch some rays.

Nice soundtrack, breakfast, and plan (presumably the gravy was vegan though?)

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    ..... smoke weed ..... smoke hash.....

why all of you hipsters need drugs to relax ?

don't you know that this way your mind will in few years ?

why don't you eat spaghetti, drink wine and make love instead ?
    IMO that's better "trip"

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist

my doctor says i need drugs to get high.

• I'd like to go home, get into bed and finish recovering from this horrible intestinal virus that's been murdelizing me all week. I would also like some time to hang with my wife, play with my son, listen to/burn some new vinyl, drink a Newcastle Brown, eat a cannoli and watch some of the Marx Brothers stuff I have Tivo-ed. Instead my wife is picking me up from work and we're going to meet her mother for dinner (nothing horrible about that in and of itself, but I'd rather just chill).

• my doctor says i need drugs to get high.

A wise physician...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ..... smoke weed ..... smoke hash.....

why all of you hipsters need drugs to relax ?

don't you know that this way your mind will in few years ?

were hipsters?

I'm of the belief that plants such as marjuana were meant to be ingested. We don't all don't have to go through life with the same restrictions on what we intake. Personally I think Mountain Dew and a ton of other sodas are some of the most unhealthy shit out there and would never ingest that crud cause it'll make my body

If you need to take weed to relax you got some serious issues.

why don't you eat spaghetti, drink wine and make love instead ?
    IMO that's better "trip"

noon is too early for wine women and spaghetti in West Covina... we don't get down in this suburb 'til after 5