Some 90s-flavoured-sample-based-feel-good-Boom-Bap + Skwank-Dip-Future-Funk-type-of-ishnolium for y&

NizerachiNizerachi 19 Posts
edited February 2013 in Strut Central
Wadap, people!

Apologies for posting my own music here. I would have done it in "Announcements" but it seems pretty quiet in there. Also, I saw this other dude post his album here before so I thought I'll give it a try as I think you guys might dig this.

I've recently uploaded a beat batch on Soundcloud. It contains 16 instrumentals and a remix. The style's 90s-flavoured-chopped-up-sample-based-feel-good-Boom-Bap ishnolium + some occasional synth-laced-future-grooveola straight out the fonqiest parts of Bass Stank City. Check it out.

Promo Flava Package by ??IZ????????HI

Most of the beats are made entirely from records and several feature keyboards and live instruments. Hope you guys enjoy!

Little info about me: I go by the name of Nizerachi aka Aron Zana, Uhh, Wazu Dinji and a bunch of other alter egos. I???m a Hungarian-born, Swedish-raised Beatmaker/MC currently operatin outta Japan. YouTube Channel >>

I???m trying to connect with likeminded cats and other groove regulators so feel free to post links to your stuff and I???ll check you out too!

Peace & Love!