Fresh commerical: IKEA Presents, Harry's Records. Make Room for Your Life

YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
edited February 2013 in Strut Central

Comments

• Yeah, if Ikea are so cool with the rekkids, why they stop making those 45 boxes? YEAH? TELL ME THAT IKEA.

• i saw this pop up a few times on facebook today, just now had the opportunity to watch it. pretty dope. i have a bit of the same problem with records everywhere (not to that scale though) i have 6 crates stacked in one location, 8 crates in another location, a 1x5 expedit and a closet converted into shelves for records...and stacks on the floor : i need a wall size solution..

curious as to what the cost was from start to finsh...

• Records next to the toilet grossed me out.

• DanteDante 371 Posts
    hoarding is a problem ikea won't solve.

• minimini 879 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Records next to the toilet grossed me out.

They are the shitty ones.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    I agree shelving is/should not be his main concern.

b/w

mini said:
    Controller_7 said:
    Records next to the toilet grossed me out.

They are the shitty ones.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    5 minutes later he got really pissed because he couldn't find any of the records he was looking for and kept stumbling onto shit he didn't know he owned.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    5 minutes later he got really pissed because he couldn't find any of the records he was looking for and kept stumbling onto shit he didn't know he owned.

There's actually a point just after the big reveal where I thought he was about to say, "...but I can't find anything..."

If someone offered me a bet there's a shot of him saying something in the outtakes to that effect, I'd take it.

• Nice one for posting this Y-Not, props for being down with Harry Love he's one of the UK's best producers no doubt...

This still won't make me want to ever go to Ikea though ;)

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Holy crap. I just saw this... I've known Harry since he was 16.
    But the weirdest thing... his wife Grace I used to babysit when she was 10/11... I only found out the two of them hooked up a few years back.