Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    We need more of her homegirl.

• phongone said:
    We need more of her homegirl.

Kelly >>> Beyonce.

never been any question about that.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Back in the day, Kelly didnt fuck w/ Beyonce in the body dept.

Its a different story nowadays.

• perhaps. always thought she was prettier tho.

whatever happened to the 4th member?

rootlesscosmo said:
    perhaps. always thought she was prettier tho.

whatever happened to the 4th member?

There has been alot of alumni. Farah Franklin was the finest IMO.

Your talmbout LeToya probably who is now on The Wayans Family show now.

Farrah Franklin

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Controller_7 said:
    yuichi said:
    batmon said:
    I thought Rhianna took her Revlon level go to pop chick.

Now THAT is a chick that's overexposed. And she doesn't really have talent either.

Real question. She doesn't have talent? I'm kind of baffled that someone could go that long without talent. She's no Lumidee for sure. On the flipside, she's no Aretha, but even dancing and singing at the same time is a talent most people are incapable of. Can one validly argue that she has no talent?

The only reason she's been relevant is because she's pseudo-super model, gimmicky voice, strong Roc-a-fella push, and blessed with good songwriting. In other words, she had a grip of shit that has nothing to do with talent going for her. She is "proficient" at singing and dancing, but no where near a true star. Let's be real. This is almost like saying Roc Marciano is a dope emcee.

I don't ride especially hard for Rihanna, but the point about her being overexposed is the only part of your statement I'd even begin to agree with. As if there's never before been a good-looking, heavily-marketed female pop performer who's offset limited technique with industrial levels of charisma and the kind of personality that can hold the attention of tens of thousands of people amidst all the artfully-organised chaos of a modern pop show. That is precisely what makes the difference between a "true star" and someone who's simply a good, or even great, singer - the quality of that stardom is a separate issue. Considering Madonna has spun that exact same shit out for over 30 years now, I'm a little bewildered that there are still adults holding onto the idea that "talent" (in the conventional sense, rather than the more abstract one) actually matters as much as they think it does. If it did, then Jazmine Sullivan would be a global superstar, and Rihanna would be sitting at home in Philly, worrying whether or not her next album was going to be her last throw of the dice.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Okem said:

I can't stop laughing at this. Holy shit.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Remember that naked coughing and opening a jar Seinfeld episode?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    yuichi said:
    Controller_7 said:
    yuichi said:
    batmon said:
    I thought Rhianna took her Revlon level go to pop chick.

Now THAT is a chick that's overexposed. And she doesn't really have talent either.

Real question. She doesn't have talent? I'm kind of baffled that someone could go that long without talent. She's no Lumidee for sure. On the flipside, she's no Aretha, but even dancing and singing at the same time is a talent most people are incapable of. Can one validly argue that she has no talent?

The only reason she's been relevant is because she's pseudo-super model, gimmicky voice, strong Roc-a-fella push, and blessed with good songwriting. In other words, she had a grip of shit that has nothing to do with talent going for her. She is "proficient" at singing and dancing, but no where near a true star. Let's be real. This is almost like saying Roc Marciano is a dope emcee.

I don't ride especially hard for Rihanna, but the point about her being overexposed is the only part of your statement I'd even begin to agree with. As if there's never before been a good-looking, heavily-marketed female pop performer who's offset limited technique with industrial levels of charisma and the kind of personality that can hold the attention of tens of thousands of people amidst all the artfully-organised chaos of a modern pop show. That is precisely what makes the difference between a "true star" and someone who's simply a good, or even great, singer - the quality of that stardom is a separate issue. Considering Madonna has spun that exact same shit out for over 30 years now, I'm a little bewildered that there are still adults holding onto the idea that "talent" (in the conventional sense, rather than the more abstract one) actually matters as much as they think it does. If it did, then Jazmine Sullivan would be a global superstar, and Rihanna would be sitting at home in Philly, worrying whether or not her next album was going to be her last throw of the dice.

You've demonstrated the point well that Rihanna has no real talent. Controller7 on the other hand was arguing that she can actually rub her belly and pat her head at the same time.

good-looking

Highly debatable.

Dammit, image doesn't work.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

sticky_dojah said:

These Photoshops are amazing.

I think my favorite is the one of her with Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

• UNFLATTERING PICS OF BEYONCE OVERLOAD

• I keep reading the thread title as "Beyonce Overlord"

shudder

• good-looking

Highly debatable.

You called her pseudo supermodel.

Shine bright like a diamond!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    bitch's public persona is nauseating,and the obama's love suck asshole buddy fest for her and j camel makes me bile vomit.

i met her twice in a "real life"professional setting @sony and for the record she was mellow and "normal".
    pfffttt
    none the less i still hope her vulva esplodes all ova the block