Snoops' yard pass revoked?

staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
As much as I once appreciated this guys music - the path towards ultimate buffoonery is pretty much complete now.

And as ignorant as this TMZ shit is - what indeed is up with the fake jamaican accent and those wack shades? cmon son

Bunny Wailer claims that the forthcoming Snoop Lion album 'Reincarnated' and a documentary of the same name are "fraudulent" and is threatening legal action against the rapper. Wailer claims Snoop has engaged in "outright fraudulent use of Rastafari Community's personalities and symbolism" and that he has also failed to meet "contractual, moral and verbal commitments".

Bunny Wailer slams Snoop Lion for 'fraudulent' appropriation of Rastafari culture

the diplo snoop lion stuff
:ehhx2:

Wa Gwan Snoop?

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    "Bunny Wailer, former drummer for The Wailers"

:zooted:

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Horseleech said:

?? NME

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    staxwax said:
    Horseleech said:

?? NME

Heh.

Whilst I wouldn't habitually leap to the NME's defence, I can say with absolute certainty that, back when that paper gave a shit about bands like the Wailers (which was a very long time ago), they'd have known who the drummer was. Now, probably not so much.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    At this point in his career, he can do whatever he wants.

And he's still sing/rapping in these songs.....

• Did Snoop ever really have a yard pass? He should just produce, get with Dre', make some beats or keep running with the kids in football. He can't act and no one is really listening to his music anymore.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    He came to Spokane last month.

It was great.