disclosure

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
i thought there was a thread already? can't find it. new track is nice

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I really don't know how they do it. They're almost literally bits of kids, yet they've got the kind of instinct for great house music that you'd expect from someone who'd been doing it since the 80s.

(Yeah, the Soundcloud link wasn't showing for me.)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    weird, both show up for me.

yeah kids are mad young. i think i remember some interview with annie mac that their dad was some sort of musician but that doesn't explain their sound. not mad at all

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    weird, both show up for me.

yeah kids are mad young. i think i remember some interview with annie mac that their dad was some sort of musician but that doesn't explain their sound. not mad at all

the guys production is nothing short of perfection

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    I really don't know how they do it. They're almost literally bits of kids, yet they've got the kind of instinct for great house music that you'd expect from someone who'd been doing it since the 80s.

(Yeah, the Soundcloud link wasn't showing for me.)

Three years down the line and they're still only 21 and 18. Think their folks are both musicians.

• pretty dam good. They can do no wrong it seems

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    This just dropped a couple days ago, Disclosure "White Noise" (Feat. AlunaGeorge)

My cut of 12012 was Disclosure's "Latch" (Feat. Sam Smith)

Saw Disclosure live on Halloween in LA at a sold out show at El Rey. They did a live PA thing, drums, synths, keyboards, etc. Not a DJ set. Shit was banging. Crowd was wylin and really into it. I was really surprised.

They're on tour again in America soon. New York on 3/20 & 21 at Mercury & W'burg Music Hall

If you like them, also check for the young lads Bondax.

AlunaGeorge "I Know You Like It" (Bondax Remix)

And their new cut "Gold"

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Album streaming here.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    White Noise is hot.

Can't find on 12", though.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Unfamiliar with these dudes but love what I'm hearing - that "White Noise" tune sounds like a mix of UK 2-step and "Big Fun." Really looking forward to taking in the album in a proper setting.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Album is pretty hot, dang