when you DONT click 'skip ad' on youtube

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
after the first ten seconds, they reward you for your patience.

Comments

• definitely better than any 5 hour energy ad

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    my boss showed me this video
    the marketing/business plan is brilliant

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    pcmr said:
    my boss showed me this video
    the marketing/business plan is brilliant

commercial is damn good. and this schitt makes me mad that i didn't come up with this idea. looks like they might have a winner here.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    shave time, shave money

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    mattB said:
    shave time, shave money

they should've had Sean Connery say that

• i think it was Herm who wondered aloud if marketing branches were going to start making 5 second flash advertisements to adapt, which is smart. but i personally prefer the more Internet-age approved 'Easter egg' style of rewarding the patient.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    i think it was Herm who wondered aloud if marketing branches were going to start making 5 second flash advertisements to adapt, which is smart. but i personally prefer the more Internet-age approved 'Easter egg' style of rewarding the patient.

'Twas me! On Facebook. Makes perfect sense though. I really doubt most people sit and watch beyond the 5 seconds. At the very least, their brand logo and/or catchphrase should be prominent during that first 5 seconds.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Anyone have examples of 5 second ads?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    So has anybody actually signed up for this?

• How exactly am I being rewarded after the first 10 seconds? This is some bullshit. Do you work for this company or something?

• soundsreal said:
    How exactly am I being rewarded after the first 10 seconds? This is some bullshit. Do you work for this company or something?

with it having a sense of humor and personality. are you not familiar with attributes such as those?

how is it bullshit? do you feel duped? did you think the reward would be vintage krug pouring out of your USB port? it's the internet you twit, dial back your expectations.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    soundsreal said:
    How exactly am I being rewarded after the first 10 seconds? This is some bullshit. Do you work for this company or something?

How long have you been using the internet ?

You need to get out stay in more.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Reminds me of this:

• Reynaldo said:
    Anyone have examples of 5 second ads?

Wait, how do you post Youtubes on here again?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I'm interested in this shave club,but how the fuck do they make money with a $1 a month contribution is teh real story. I rip thru a $9 - 3 pack of 4 blade gilettes in a month. Made the mistake recently of going to the dolla store and buying the very old school one bladed yellow and white bics, big fuggin mistake, worst shave ever.