turd vs. heat

santanicsantanic 69 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
let the games begin...mine of course would be booty people vs.black heat the st

Comments

• this thraed doesn't make any sense to me but check out this chinese girl with the hots pants:

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    this thraed doesn't make any sense to me but check out this chinese girl with the hots pants:

She's super hot!

What was being pointed at her?

Kindly,
    parallax

• Girl kicks knife off suicidal woman's hand

The mentally unstable woman wats to commit suicide in the street. News report says the girl practices teakwood.

Google translate

Southern Television reported on January 6, filming friends, Li said the incident took place at 20:00 on the the 5th and more, he had just come out of a fast food restaurant in Baogang Avenue, a 31-year-old before itblack woman alone in the street screaming, her hand waving a pair of scissors.

Another witness said Miss Lee, the black woman suspected mental illness, said aloud what the end of the world kind of thing, it seems to bring scissors to stab their bodies,

Li Hei Yinv hand scissors cuts were bleeding, but she seems unaware, his mouth still recited, a crowd of people came up to discourage, but was Hei Yinv back with a pair of scissors to force.

With more and more people crowd, Hei Yinv emotions more and more excited, he began a sprinkle banknotes into heaven. Help to pick up the bill to a few girls at an age less than 20-year-old girl suddenly the crowd out.

Li said that she looks younger than 20 years old, wearing boots with shorts in the cold, exposed legs suck very eyes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=244_1357537468

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    That was clear as mud, but it covered the ground.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Police in Oregon say a woman told officers that her boyfriend choked her with his dreadlocks.

Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson says the unidentified woman was taken to a hospital Monday for treatment of numerous non-life-threatening injuries.

The police spokesman says 32-year-old Caleb Grotberg was arrested for investigation of several domestic violence felony crimes, including strangulation, fourth-degree assault and second-degree kidnapping. He's due in court Tuesday.

Dreadlocks are matted ropes of hair.