Happy New Year/Welcome to 2013!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2013 in Strut Central
Hey Strutters,

I wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year and warm welcome to 2013. I pray that you all enjoy peace, prosperity, and fulfillment in your lives.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Clean slate!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Good Morning!
    Happy New Year!

Love to all,
    Dan

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    All the best in the New Year Stacks and all strutters.

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Happy new year!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Just woke up to this text. I'll take it as a sign that I'm on the right track. Also, I'm assuming maybe this is a New Years' Day ritual for her? Sending sweet thank you notes to people who have helped her in the previous year? I think I'd like to adopt that. Sure did put a smile on my face.

• Herm said:
    Just woke up to this text. I'll take it as a sign that I'm on the right track. Also, I'm assuming maybe this is a New Years' Day ritual for her? Sending sweet thank you notes to people who have helped her in the previous year? I think I'd like to adopt that. Sure did put a smile on my face.

;blap:

Hope everyone had a good night last night! I opted out of a gig and ended up not even going to where we wanted to last night because it looked like a line of 25 lawyers was going into the bar. Lame night. Whateves. I'm all about moving out of DC this yurr.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Beautiful sunny bright day here in Toronto for January 1, 2013!
    All the very best to all my little spoonfuls of peanut butter and your loved ones.
    Here's to a healthy, productive, positive and prosperous year for all of you!

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Happy New Year Soulstrut fam. May you all be blessed with peace and prosperity in 2013.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Thanx Stax ! 2013 will be a big year for all of us.