Kanye West Announces Kim Kardashian???s Pregnancy!

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited December 2012 in Strut Central
sorry for the tmz-themed bait and switch but i really just wanted to wish happy new year to raj, all the old-time strutteurs and the new folks (many of them anyhow).

here's to another year that is jammed packed with useful, interesting musical content (and fewer poltical threads fuelled by the masterdebators).

also, here is to more contests, more ishes, more salma hayek, the occasional beef and records, records, records...i have no time to hunt for records like i used to, what could be better than buying records from other struteuers?

finally, what about having a strut conclave one of theses days (summer me thinks, tri-state area). every strutter i ever met in the real world has been a very cool person, hope i can meet more this year...

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    sorry for the tmz-themed bait and switch but i really just wanted to wish happy new year to raj, all the old-time strutteurs and the new folks (many of them anyhow).

here's to another year that is jammed packed with useful, interesting musical content (and fewer poltical threads fuelled by the masterdebators).

also, here is to more contests, more ishes, more salma hayek, the occasional beef and records, records, records...i have no time to hunt for records like i used to, what could be better than buying records from other struteuers?

finally, what about having a strut conclave one of theses days (summer me thinks, tri-state area). every strutter i ever met in the real world has been a very cool person, hope i can meet more this year...

Hey Crabmongerfunk,

I totally your sentiments about a throwdown with other 'Strutters. In fact, the misses and I have plans to throw another Soul Strut Spin Party this Spring. It would be fantastic if you and many of the other tri-state area (and beyond) 'Strutters could attend. I thank all of you for your continued camaraderie, knowledge sharing, wit, and good cheer. You guys are one of many bright spots in my life and I'm humbled by being a part of such a wonderful contingent of amazing, interesting, and talented people. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and nothing but the absolute best that life has to offer.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I am due for a New York visit - when am I not?
    Let's do it - I am missing my Strutter friends and there's a whole heap of you I would love to meet in person.

• id reach

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    If it coincides with a business trip, yahmobethere

Long shot.