Gunman vs Shooter

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    p_gunn said:

sorry my bad, wrote quickly the grip is the part that IS the same... yes horseleech is right, it's the muzzle and the bayonet mount that are different...

you misunderstand my analogy, the point is not passing a law the benefits the many b/c some of the few might not take it well is a dumb idea. and if anything, being intimidated into not passing a law b/c some people w/ guns will refuse to comply is no way to run a democracy

Maybe I did misunderstand. Wouldn't be the first time.

I do see your point about not kowtowing to a loud minority. I just think we need to tread cautiously since many of these gun owners have been fed a steady diet of "Obama's going to take your guns", for the last four years.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Ok, just checking. Glad to know Soulstrut tolerates racism now.

It tolerates your whining, why shouldn't it tolerate your faux outrage?

Put on your big boy pants, fella.

I love how I'm so under your skin, that you can't even piss off like I asked you to. You even asked me to leave you alone, know you're crying self is on my dick.

Buzz off.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    If pointing out racism is considered whining then I really don't know what to say.

PatrickCrazy said:
    If pointing out racism is considered whining then I really don't know what to say.

Yes, pointing out non-existent racism is whining. And, you've never known what to say, as evidenced by your weak post history.

Later, dweeb.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    So somehow you are all of a sudden a greater expert on my home state through your internet sleuthing? Please let me know how you came upon your meaning of the word. I've linked several articles from local newspapers of both political persuasion that back up my point and you still refuse to own up.

PatrickCrazy said:
    So somehow you are all of a sudden a greater expert on my home state through your internet sleuthing? Please let me know how you came upon your meaning of the word. I've linked several articles from local newspapers of both political persuasion that back up my point and you still refuse to own up.

LOL! @ "local newspapers of both political persuasion"! :comedy_gold:

Did you call your mommy and tell her that someone hurt your feelings on the intrenets?

Has this kept you up since yesterday? Searching for local newspaper articles?

Get a grip on your life, bro. You're ruining a thread were people are trying to have a decent discussion about gun control.

Do I need to put you on a timeout?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    All I've done is ask you to learn something about the hateful word you've continued to direct towards me. Unlike you, I have no reason to resort to insults when I'm just trying to gain some understanding on why you feel so strongly about something you clearly have no clue about. I can't get mad at this, I'm only trying to help you out. I would have been done with this thread a while ago if you didn't jump in to insult me and then refuse to acknowledge your racist remarks. I'm honestly confused as to why you're using that word and why you refuse to education yourself on it.

• This is what PMs are for.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I was taught that racism should be confronted publicly and not swept under the rug. My bad.

• PatrickCrazy said:
    I was taught that racism should be confronted publicly and not swept under the rug. My bad.

brian, you don't need to react to this bv troll. don't take the bait, if only so we don't have to read more of that dude's insufferably smug and annoying prose.

• you guys need to unplug for a couple days

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    you guys need to unplug for a couple days

It wouldn't be a bad thing if they just put each other on ignore. Or maybe Raj can do it on the backend...

DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:
    you guys need to unplug for a couple days

It wouldn't be a bad thing if they just put each other on ignore. Or maybe Raj can do it on the backend...

No need for that. I can ignore this guy.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Truly remarkable that you're the one who started this but you're capable of ignoring me. I'm all for it if it prevents you from spewing further racial hatred.

Just ignore him as well. It truly will make the world a better place (With such a small act) before the world ends tomorrow.

Plus...

Brian, I don't think you're a racist or anything. But come on dude. You've said some pretty interesting and colourful things on this board over the years. Your claims of the board being tolerant of racism is odd. To me anyways.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Please show me where I've specifically targeted anyone with racial slurs here and you might have a point. I say what's on my mind and if that includes calling someone out for either knowingly using racial slurs or ignorantly using a word that they have no clue as to its meaning then so be it. If anyone posted a more well-known racial slur they would be called out by multiple people and you know that.

Like I said. I don't think you're one. But a 5 second google search could probably be done to show stuff that could have people wonder "What is this dude about?".

Here is a thread you talking about one of the words in question. Just seems odd with what's going on now.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/14543/P0/

Things like you starting a thread about "White People"

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/30431/

You saying stuff like this

PatrickCrazy said:
    it is never ironic to actually kill whitey

or this

PatrickCrazy said:
    you are all faggots

That's a 5 second google search.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    My stance in that thread has been 100% consistent with my stance in this thread. Context is everything and when using words you are unfamiliar with it might be good to know what they actually mean. If you ask ANYONE at all from Hawaii what the word means they will tell you it means Caucasian or white. I don't see what bringing up a thread from 7 years ago when I was trolling Rock has to do with this incident at hand though. Definitely shouldn't have used the word in your second quote and I don't ever use it normally. Sorry about that.

Here's a test: I'll pay for anyone who is not from Hawaii to fly to either Oahu and visit the North Shore or any of the neighbor islands and yell out fucking haole to every white person they see.

PatrickCrazy said:
    Here's a test: I'll pay for anyone who is not from Hawaii to fly to either Oahu and visit the North Shore or any of the neighbor islands and yell out fucking haole to every white person they see.

Seriously? All I would have to do is yell "fucking haole" at every white person I see and I get a free trip to Hawaii? Because I might be down with that.

So let me make sure I'm getting this completely straight. I can sit on the beach in Hawaii, drinking gin and tonics, and just yell at white people all day, and you will pay for this? This sounds too good to be true. Would I have to expect to get my ass beaten?

Could I not just meet you there sometime and have drinks and enjoy the beauty of the Island?

I've never been. Always wanted to go and enjoy shaved ice.

Oh, and I wanna go to that rope swing and do an Indiana Jones...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I once had a Hawaiian at Sunset Beach tell my black girlfriend for both of us to hear that she should get a "real man". I was way bigger than him, but he had friends lurking about, so I probably wisely let it go.

HarveyCanal said:
    I once had a Hawaiian at Sunset Beach tell my black girlfriend for both of us to hear that she should get a "real man". I was way bigger than him, but he had friends lurking about, so I probably wisely let it go.

Yes. No matter how big you are, four dudes are going to whip your ass pretty much every time. Unless you're Bruce Lee.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Seriously? All I would have to do is yell "fucking haole" at every white person I see and I get a free trip to Hawaii? Because I might be down with that.

So let me make sure I'm getting this completely straight. I can sit on the beach in Hawaii, drinking gin and tonics, and just yell at white people all day, and you will pay for this? This sounds too good to be true. Would I have to expect to get my ass beaten?

I'd be up for that. From the UK, the carbon footprint would be like a Yeti's. As long as 'Coop (the internet fight-offer-er) is there for backup (I am not breaking my hand again).

J i m s t e r said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

I'd be up for that. From the UK, the carbon footprint would be like a Yeti's. As long as 'Coop (the internet fight-offer-er) is there for backup (I am not breaking my hand again).

Oh, man, You AND me drinking and yelling at white people all day on a Hawaiian beach? Sign me up. Maybe we can get Patrick to send out a whole squad of us. That would be amazing. I would definitely need J*** on the team. VintageInfants, get in on this. Talmbout a Soultrust tropical verbal abuse group vacation.

• i've had my megaphone charging all morning and a floral print shirt i borrowed from frank. did you know that you're only supposed to put zinc on your NOSE and not as a replacement for full upper body sunscreen? i can hardly make out the letters on my keyboard at this point.

• MAHALO BITCHES

vintageinfants said:
    i've had my megaphone charging all morning and a floral print shirt i borrowed from frank. did you know that you're only supposed to put zinc on your NOSE and not as a replacement for full upper body sunscreen? i can hardly make out the letters on my keyboard at this point.

Man, I bet your skin can't breathe under that coat of white-out. It's quite possible that you may be hallucinating. Not the part about Patrick flying us all out to Hawaii to yell at people though. That's real. And awesome.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    what's going on in this thread?

oh.